2018 PRICE LIST for BS and BL tax returns
The basic fee for a tax return is CHF 300 (Basel) and CHF 350 (BL, Riehen and Bettingen). This includes completing a tax return for one employed person, including standard occupational expenses, or for a pensioner with any number of pensions. It also includes all social deductions (deductions for children etc.) All correspondence from the tax authorities will first come to us and we check everything. Afterwards we send it to you with English explications.
A lot of other tax consultants have a absolutely nontransparent price policy.
We are different! We offer reasonable prices which are calculable in advance.
Very extensive and costly tax return will be charged on operating expenses.
You can use us as your executer if you would like to avoid conflicting between your heirs. We gladly inform you about things to do to arrange your last will.
Supplements of CHF 5 for
- Deduction per donation
Supplements of CHF 10 for
- Multiple salary statements (e.g. change of job)
- Replacement income
- Additional income from secondary occupation/dual income earners
- Each item of documentary evidence relating to deductions for 2nd or 3rd Pillar pension payments
- Each entry in the list of debts
- Each bank and PC account
- Deductions for AHV contributions of non-employed persons
- Deductions for persons receiving support in Switzerland
- Conversion of foreign currency into CHF, etc.
- Copies for second canton
- Each entry relating to deductions of sickness expenses
- Every entry of a life insurance policy on the asset side
- Every entry of a vehicle on the asset side (only BL)
- postal charges if the envelope is thicker than 2 cm or more than 1 kg
Supplements of CHF 20 for
- Each entry of fund units, Swiss shares and CHF bonds
- Property accounts using flat-rate method
Supplements of CHF 25 for
- Each foreign currency account & bond
- Each foreign shares without income
- Entry of legacy/gift in the list of securities
Supplements of CHF 30 for
- Each foreign shares with income
- Each entry on form DA-1 / R-US
- Tax budget for persons liable to pay tax at source
- Conversions in the event of relocation into or out of the tax district or in the event of death
- late cancellations of an appointment (24 hours) or no show
Charge based on time spent for:
- Tax allocation, intercantonal/international (minimum CHF 30)
- extra work for print out and sort out figures/data from a lot of documents
- Missing paperwork / queries (minimum of CHF 20)
- Alimony / Child care cost (minimum of CHF 10)
- Property accounts with deduction of actual costs incurred (minimum of CHF 10/position, minimum CHF 40)
- Non-flat-rate occupational expenses
- Deduction for bank charges
- Securities held with foreign banks
- Lump-sum settlements (minimum of CHF 20)
- Tax splitting for married couples
- Deduction for persons receiving support abroad
- Filtering out tax figures from condominium association statements
- Postal charges if the tax return has to be sent as a parcel (CHF 10)
- Deduction for underuse where rooms in your property are empty
- Personal tax advice and planning
Extensive tax returns and those involving a large volume of work, personal tax advice and accounting will be billed on a time spent basis (CHF 200 per hour).